Wednesday 17 March 2021

Hub Pages

Ok its been a long time since I posted on this blog and I am not sure any one actually noticed. But anyhow things have taken a little career move for me , my days of dreaming about making online cash by paid surveys etc etc has changed. Sure you can make an extra income online but the real way to make money is to have your self an online business or by joining up with some of the paid article sites. I have found a great way to earn extra cash is the website hubpages , infact all you have to do is join up with them write articles and then earn a share of the adsense revenue. I found that if you concentrate on the keywords and pay close attention to good seo then you can get a fair amount from your articles :) I also plan on building backlinks for my blogs to try and increase google revenue but at the moment I am consumed in my home run article writing business. I plan on posting back here at least once a week now with all my online money making tips.

No comments: