Wednesday 13 February 2008

Paid to read emails, worldwide scheme

Its free to sign up to , They pay for 5 levels of referrals and they are one of the best pay rates on the web for paid to read emails , they are great ! DON'T MISS OUT SIGN UP AND START EARNING NOW FOR FREE !!!!!!!!


OK I am getting little worried about this one . I am not going to say that its a scam I am still registered with the site but its taking a long time to get any pay !
Worth a try though.

http://www.aglocomails.com/pages/index.php?refid=scfc16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are correct; however, the programs are HOT keywords. I too keep an active account and share earnings progress in a dedicated blog. I am looking to connect with some of the 27,000 members of AglocoMails to encourage them to publish an earnings blog too. If you discover my earnings blog, leave a comment :)

Keyword search: AglocoMails